Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Friday, October 4, 2019

DCUO In-Depth: Hard Light Controller / DPS loadout (and Green Lantern Ladies)!



Continuing with the DCUO powerset reviews, we're onto Hard Light (aka, Light), a controller set that seems to have lost popularity over the most recent DCUO "upgrades".  I say this as I haven't seen toons with this power as much as I used to, as a couple of years ago.  Still, it's a graphically nice set, even it the "evil / fear" version of it appears to be more popular.  Still, I've posted iEddy Gaming's review of it below....




Light Hearted, by jaycubed

... followed by Obsidian Chill's extensive analysis of the power set.  His work is from last year, but much of his material is still relevant for Hard Light.  Personally, I used it briefly, but it wasn't for me, but if it intrigues you, please give it a try!  See you in-world!






No comments:

Post a Comment