Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Sunday, September 29, 2019

DCUO In-Depth: Munitions Controller / DPS Loadout (and the Ravager!)



Still in the midst of re-working parts of the blog and realized that I still had a few more load outs to go to finish up the initial DCUO power set loadout listing!  So... continuing on with the last three, I'm adding the Munitions controller power set to the mix.  It's a set that I toyed with briefly and will likely return to at some point in the future.  A good controller power set that has seen its share of "fixes" by DCUO (e.g. they reduced its effectiveness), I'm waiting for them to eventually return and fix this power set.  Lots of fun and guns, as explained in detail by Mr. Hesy below...



For the "Femme of the topic", I've added the Ravager (aka, Rose Wilson), a lesser known character, and the daughter of Deathstroke the assassin.  Not a bad character per-se, but a bit lazy in character development, as she just comes of as a younger Deathstroke clone, down the the eye patch and color scheme.  Her character could be done better, but with the sad state of comics, I expect no better... unfortunately.  




I decided to add a "newer" review, as Mr. Obsidian Chill's "In-Depth" guide is from 2018 (e.g. last year), but I've also listed it below for reference purposes. 



I do have an affinity for munitions (after quantum), so it's worth a look if you want to indulge in your fire-arms superhero/super-heroine fantasies!  See you in-world!



The Ravager, (unattributed) DC Comics

No comments:

Post a Comment