Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Monday, August 26, 2019

DCUO In-Depth: Water Powerset (DPS/Healer)



Continuing with the power set reviews, I'm adding the healer power set to the mix!  I'm not a big healer guy, but I do have a toon with water powers.  I do really enjoy the graphics, and at some point I may return to it at some point... but for now, please enjoy OC's in-depth guide!




Actually had someone in-world ask why I have so many female supers, when a male super is better know for a role (e.g. why I went with Mera instead of Aquaman, for example).  Frankly, I prefer to see artwork with nice looking ladies... as opposed to some guy.  So, posted a few of Mera today, and will keep posting on the ladies (and the associated artists).  See you in-world!




No comments:

Post a Comment