Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Monday, September 2, 2019

DCUO In-Depth: Electricity Powerset (DPS/Healer) and Mary Marvel



Time for a new power set post!  Electricity seems to be op (over powered) at the moment, but I have no qualms with that as it is one of the most graphically appealing powers in the DCUO (in my opinion).  That being said, Obsidian Chill's In-depth electric guide is posted below!




Personally, I don't really DPS much - I tend to be a bit squishy when I do (hence, why I tank/battle tank).  Still, as the DCUO is a graphic medium, I enjoy seeing good graphics.  Electricity had plenty of those great graphics, and having an electric healer is always a bonus in any alert/raid.  If so inclined, so give electricity a try - and I'll see you in-world!




No comments:

Post a Comment