Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Saturday, July 13, 2019

DCUO In-Depth: Gadgets DPS/Controller, and Batgirl!



Came across Obsidian Chill's "updated" In-Depth Gadget power set overview today, and was heartened as it seems to me there are more Gadget players (mostly DPS, imo) in-world.  Nice to see more, and RP-wise it seems to be a stronger basis for origin stories.   That being said, do enjoy the the updated information!



Batman would seem to be the logical choice for gadgets, but I've always liked the "new" Batgirl character and storyline.  To me, it was refreshing to have a snarky character with a sense of humor, although it does seem they've made changes to her character. 

Selfie, by MaHenBu

 I'll have to go back and look deeper into her character status, but for now, she's the "Poster Girl" for the blog's Gadget power set!  Until later!...



Batgirl and Joker (Instagram-ing), unattributed

No comments:

Post a Comment