Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Friday, June 14, 2019

DCUO: In-Depth Earth DPS/Tank Guide


Lennox, (c/o DC Comics)

As those who know, my toon in DCUO is Lennox (pictured above), a half son of Zeus, and more importantly, his powers (along with his appearance) are earth based.  Which is my half-hearted segue to the introduction to Mr. Obsidian Chill's outstanding Earth guide.  Obsidian Chill is a long time DCUO YouTuber, and over the past year focused on producing guides with associated power sets in the DCUO.  As my fav is Earth, I figured I'd start off with that one, as you can see below...



Tanking is often the "gateway" set of power for the DCUO, and I quite enjoy most (more on that later).  Still, if you're looking for a good introductory power, you can pretty much set up a variety of loadout (my differs quite a bit from the above guide, but still, the guide is quite good).  As such, if you're interested, please give it a good, and do enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment