Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Sunday, June 16, 2019

DCUO In-Depth: Nature DPS/Healer Guide (and Poison Ivy)!



Continuing with the outstanding "Most In-Depth" guides by superlative Mr. Obsidian Chill, I've posted the Nature DPS / Healer in-depth guide.  I'm not a healer, so I'm not familiar with the nature skill set, and frankly, don't seem to see a lot of nature DPS in-world, but oddly... it seems to be one of the more popular power sets that were sought on the blog.  Thus, I'm adding Obsidian Chill's excellent (and detailed) overview of the power set.



On another topic, I'm in the process of updating the blog's appearance.  Didn't really like the old view, so I'm in the process of testing out new looks and formatting.  I used to run a pretty well-know blog back "in the day", so I'm familiar with tweaking these things.  Don't be surprised if you see more tweaking in the future!  See you on the streets, hero!





No comments:

Post a Comment