Pages

Top Metahuman Blogs I read...

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Your Superhero World: Using Photoshop to make comic book drawings!



Moon Girl fan art, by Gaston25

One of the reasons I started this blog was to keep track of how to work differeing software programs (e.g. Photohshop, Daz 3d... eventually) to make my own works.  For now, I'm doing some PS work with my clunky old copy of PS.  For future reference, there is a way to modify graphics to represent comic book type art... as shown below.  It sounds harder than it looks, but the Photoshop Training Channel has a bunch of great and easy to learn and use Photoshop.  If you're interested, give it a try!




On a different note, I've highlighted the first of work by Gaston25, who has done a great job with providing an overview of classic gold/silver/bronze age characters, but has a line of newer characters as well.  Why mention this - well, his work allows a better selection of classic naming and themes for DCUO gold/silver/bronze age characters (aside from the ton of lazy character names and designs I'm sure every one has seen on DCUO).  On as associated note, Gaston25 also does commissions... good work at a very reasonable price!  So if you want your own personalized super... drop you can contact him at his DA site, located here!






No comments:

Post a Comment